[ga] Get $5 Off On Movies + Other Entertainment Values

Welcome to the Club FreeShop Newsletter
Forward this newsletter to a friend.

Cool Stuff

We've gathered our coolest stuff for you to enjoy. If you see something you like, get it now—these free and risk-free offers won't be around forever.

red light
Entertain Yourself

The Big Book of Movies
Choose from over 10,000 movies, and get $5 off your first order. Order now

Crutchfield Electronics
Need a car stereo or home theater? Your dream system awaits. Order now

The Best of J&R Music and Computer World
Find great values on the equipment you need. Order now

yellow light
Snag a Mag

Sports Illustrated
Swimsuit issue. Need we say more? Order now

Details
Newly redesigned, this is the magazine for real guys in the real world. Order now

BMG Music NewsBMG Music News

blue light
Spend Quality Time with Your Computer

Download of the Day
Enjoy the best shareware and freeware available online. Order now

PC Gamer
Boost your scores and check out the newest games and equipment. Order now

Mysoftwareclub.com
Get up to 3 free CD ROMs and 3 free magazine subscriptions when you join. Order now

Yahoo! Internet Life Magazine
Don't miss out on cool sites. 90-day risk-free trial. Order now

PC Game Tip of the Day
These tips and cheats will make your gaming experience better. Order now

Forward this newsletter to a friend.

Questions or comments?
Just send an email to our Customer Support department at ClubFreeShop@freeshop.com. Be sure to include a topic in the subject line so your message will be appropriately directed. (Please don't reply to this newsletter; we have no way to receive your message that way.)

Here's to smart shopping,

Kelly Edwards
FreeShop.com

To change your preferences (or any of the information you've given us), click here. To review our privacy policy, click here.

To unsubscribe from Club FreeShop, click below.
https://secure.freeshop.com/ProgramRemove.asp?Eml=GA@dnso.org