Re: [ga] Netsol spam: Please try again... (fwd)

Questions are risen about the procedure. The ICANN approval is .. tiring.
This means that they now belong officially  to the ccTLDs/DNSO. I am afraid
this is going to create real problems with ccTLDs and is quite
irresponsible from the ICANN.
Jefsey Morfin