[ga] Netsol spam: Please try again... (fwd)

  Interesting spam from Netsol.  Jamie

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 07:54:47 -0500
From: Network Solutions <new_extensions.109@info.nsi-direct.com>
To: love@cptech.org
Subject: Please try again...

We're sorry, due to an overwhelming response to our
recent e-mail regarding the new ".info" and ".biz"
Web extensions, you may not have been able to access
our site through the link we provided. We apologize
for any inconvenience that this may have caused and
would like to invite you to visit our Web site again.

Please click here:
http://info.networksolutions.com/go/t1/gTLDa/thedomainupdate/
to request your preferred domain names using the new
Web extensions* or to sign-up for our free domain
update e-newsletter to get weekly updates on news
and strategic information regarding domains, including
how you will be able to register domain names using
the other new Web extensions: .name, .pro, .coop,
.aero, and .museum.

To request the names you want before they become
available*, just go to:
http://info.networksolutions.com/go/t2/gTLDa/thedomainupdate/
and follow our simple step-by-step advance request
process.

Thank you for your interest in Network Solutions and
The Domain Update.

Sincerely,

Network Solutions(R)
A VeriSign(R) Company

*Listing your requests does not mean that the domains will
be registered. You will need to submit a registration request
at a later date.

please e-mail us through the following link:
http://info.networksolutions.com/go/t3/gTLDa/contactus/
Any replies to this message, other than unsubscribe requests,
will not receive a response.

Copyright(c) 2000 Network Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.