[ga] Save Time & Save Money – in Just 30 Seconds!

Welcome to The Big Deal, an exclusive new offer
just for Club FreeShop members like you.

What’s The Big Deal today?
Save Time and Money with NextCard® Visa® - the
only card  tailored for FreeShop® members!

In just 30 seconds, you can be approved for a
NextCard Visa with RATES as low as 2.99% Intro
or 9.99% Ongoing APR. You can even transfer
balances online from high interest credit cards
to begin saving money immediately.  And you can
EARN Rewards Points toward FREE travel and
merchandise with every dollar you spend!

APPLY NOW!
http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

NextCard Visa is the Visa for online shoppers like you!

NextCard Visa is the easiest way to buy anything
online.  Backed by the NextCard 100% Safe Shopping
PledgeSM, all purchases made anywhere with a NextCard
product are protected from fraud.  No exceptions.
No excuses.

And you can use the NextCard ConciergeSM to shop
online and make purchases with just one click. Use
Concierge to shop for the lowest price anywhere on
the Web and read product and merchant reviews to
ensure that you get the most for your money.

APPLY NOW!
http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

Save Time & Save Money with the only card tailored
for FreeShop members – NextCard Visa!  Apply Today!

The Big Deal is a special mailing that spotlights
our latest and greatest offers and lets you know
about it first. Some of these offers aren’t available
anywhere else, even on our Web site!

For other great deals, be sure to visit FreeShop today!

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

Questions or comments? Just send
them to our Customer Support department at
ClubFreeShop@freeshop.com. Be sure to include
a topic in the subject line so we can address
your message as quickly as possible.

If you prefer to unsubscribe from The Big Deal,
click here:

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

This email was sent to: GA@DNSO.ORG