[ga] You Could Win $100 + Save $10 at Barnes & Noble.com

Welcome to the Club FreeShop Newsletter
Next CardSave Time and Money with NextCard Visa - the Card Tailored for FreeShop Customers!
In just 30 seconds, you can get approved for a NextCard Visa with an APR as low as 2.99% Intro. You can even transfer balances from high interest credit cards online to save money and earn Rewards Points toward FREE travel and merchandise! Apply Now!
win $100
Want to win some post-holiday cash?
Help Club FreeShop get a new look!

For the new year, we've resolved to find the best look possible for the Club FreeShop newsletter. Volunteer to take a short survey about the newsletter's look and you could win $100. Email me a survey

That's Entertainment

Get ready to entertain now and in the coming year. This week's offers will help you to put your house in order, get organized, and be a great host.

holly leaf
Set the Stage

Bartending Tip of the Day
Mix it up with these daily tips. Great preparation for your next party. Order now

Barnes & Noble.com
Save $10 this week only! Get books on entertaining or just entertain yourself with a good book. Order now

holly leaf
Get a New Image

Roaman's
Discover value-priced fashions in sizes 14 and up. Order now

Desperate Enterprises, Inc.
Yesterday's advertisements become today's art in this free catalog. Order now

Emazing.comEmazing.com

holly leaf
Be Informed and Organized

Family Circle
This long-trusted favorite offers advice and information about family life. Order now

holly leaf
Start Cooking

Food & Wine
Prepare something special for your next dinner party. Or surprise your family! Order now

MySoftwareClub.comJoin MySoftwareClub.com Today!
Get up to 3 FREE CD-ROMs & Magazine Subscriptions, plus all your favorite software for only $5.95 each!

Forward this newsletter to a friend.Forward this newsletter to a friend.

Questions or comments?
Just send an email to our Customer Support department at ClubFreeShop@freeshop.com. Be sure to include a topic in the subject line so your message will be appropriately directed. (Please don't reply to this newsletter; we have no way to receive your message that way.)

Here's to smart shopping,

Kelly Edwards
FreeShop.com

To change your preferences (or any of the information you've given us), click here. To review our privacy policy, click here.

To unsubscribe from Club FreeShop, click below.
https://secure.freeshop.com/ProgramRemove.asp?Eml=GA@dnso.org