[ga] Win $25,000 Instantly!

Welcome to The Big Deal, an exclusive new offer
just for Club FreeShop members like you.

What’s The Big Deal today?

Win $25,000 Instantly from Sweepsclub.com!
Just click here:

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp
and play our Instant Win Scratch Off Ticket
4 times a day, every day, for your chance to
win the $25,000 grand prize as well as other
cash prizes and gift certificates! You can Win
over $200,000 in incredible prizes in 16 different
categories each day right now at:
http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp
And it gets better: Sweepsclub.com will give you
5,000 Reward Points just for registering now!
Use Sweepsclub.com’s valuable reward points to
bid on amazing items in our Bidding Room. At
Sweepsclub.com, winning is EASY. Register Today!
It's absolutely Free! Just click here to register,
play and WIN for FREE,

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp
The Big Deal is a special mailing that spotlights
our latest and greatest offers and lets you know
about it first. Some of these offers aren’t available
anywhere else, even on our Web site!

For other great deals, be sure to visit FreeShop today!

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

Questions or comments? Just send
them to our Customer Support department at
ClubFreeShop@freeshop.com. Be sure to include
a topic in the subject line so we can address
your message as quickly as possible.

If you prefer to unsubscribe from The Big Deal,

This email was sent to: GA@DNSO.ORG