[ga] Take Off a Few Pounds and A Few Years + Win $100 Dollars

Welcome to the Club FreeShop Newsletter
eDiets.comeDiets.com
Lose 10 pounds in only 5 weeks with a personalized diet program from eDiets. Receive a FREE diet profile and save 33% on membership - a $15 value!
Click here to sign up.
win $100
Want to win some post-holiday cash?
Help Club FreeShop get a new look!

For the new year, we've resolved to find the best look possible for the Club FreeShop newsletter. Volunteer to take a short survey about the newsletter's look and you could win $100. Email me a survey

Focus on Yourself!

With the holidays kicking into high gear, it's important to remember yourself. This week's offers will help you to look and feel your best.

Chadwick's of BostonChadwick's of Boston

holly leaf
Be Your Most Beautiful

Beauty Trends Wigs
Skip those bad hair days with these natural-looking wigs. Order now

Zenus Skin Care
Your skin will glow with this unique anti-aging treatment. 30-day money-back guarantee. Order now

holly leaf
Explore New Trends

Glamour
Relax and enjoy great fashion coverage and helpful life strategies. Order now

Jane
Keep up with what's new with this clever and current lifestyle magazine. Order now

holly leaf
Cover Your Bases

Positive Living Tip of the Day
Make optimism a way of life with this professional counselor's tips. Order now

MSCC Corporation
Get the best term life insurance quote available and save up to 80 percent. Order now

Forward this newsletter to a friend.Forward this newsletter to a friend.

Questions or comments?
Just send an email to our Customer Support department at ClubFreeShop@freeshop.com. Be sure to include a topic in the subject line so your message will be appropriately directed. (Please don't reply to this newsletter; we have no way to receive your message that way.)

Here's to smart shopping,

Kelly Edwards
FreeShop.com

To change your preferences (or any of the information you've given us), click here. To review our privacy policy, click here.

To unsubscribe from Club FreeShop, click below.
https://secure.freeshop.com/ProgramRemove.asp?Eml=GA@dnso.org