[ga] Moms, Win a Chevy Venture!

Welcome to The Big Deal, an exclusive new offer
just for Club FreeShop members like you.

What’s The Big Deal today?

ClubMom's Holiday Joyride Sweepstakes

ClubMom wants to pack your holiday with joy this year.
Join now for your chance to win up to $40,000 in prizes
in our Holiday Joyride Sweepstakes.

One Grand Prize 2001 Chevy Venture packed with $1,000
worth of toys from Tiger® Electronics. 56 First Prizes
of $250 in the season's hottest toys from Tiger® including
Poo-Chi interactive puppy, Meow-Chi interactive cat, Yahoo!
® Digital Camera, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire handheld
game, HitClips Micro Music Collection, and more!

Click here to enter:

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp*************************************************
The Big Deal is a special mailing that spotlights
our latest and greatest offers and lets you know
about it first. Some of these offers aren’t available
anywhere else, even on our Web site!

For other great deals, be sure to visit FreeShop today!

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

Questions or comments? Just send
them to our Customer Support department at
ClubFreeShop@freeshop.com. Be sure to include
a topic in the subject line so we can address
your message as quickly as possible.

If you prefer to unsubscribe from The Big Deal,
click here:

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

This email was sent to: GA@DNSO.ORG