[ga] Save on Holiday Travel + Free Film Developing

Welcome to the Club FreeShop Newsletter
The new browser from MSN is here! Experience a breakthrough in browser design. Access the people and information you care about most with a single click. The future is yours with MSN Explorer. Download it FREE now.
At Home or Away - Have a Great Holiday

Whether you're staying home or traveling this season, you can keep the pace enjoyable by ordering now.

holy leaf
'Tis the Season to Travel

Travel Values
Join for $1 -- get 50% Off at 5,000 name brand hotels, plus $100 airline discount. Order now

Travel Arrangements
Travel in luxury for less with guaranteed lowest airfares. Hotel and car discounts too. Order now

PhotoWorks.com
Take your best shots this season, and get your first roll of film developed free. Order now
Slipcovers By Mail Catalog

holy leaf
Organize and Plan

MaxManager
Keep track of your online holiday shopping. MaxManager automatically saves your receipts, tracks your packages and sends you coupons. It's Free! Order now

AutoBuyingUSA.com
Get a Free Quote on a new or used car and you could win a Porsche Boxster. Order now

New Small Homes
Looking for space-saving house designs? Try this magazine for 90 days, risk-free! Order now

Forward this newsletter to a friend.Forward this newsletter to a friend.

red snow
Holiday Shop from Home

Newport News
Slip into something gorgeous and celebrate the holidays. Order now

The Perfectly Safe Catalog
Be sure your home is a safe place for the young children you love. Order now

Order a catalog, and you may win a $500 shopping spree. For more free catalogs, visit www.FreeShop.com.

Questions or comments?
Just send an email to our Customer Support department at ClubFreeShop@freeshop.com. Be sure to include a topic in the subject line so your message will be addressed more efficiently. (Please don't reply to this newsletter; we have no way to receive your message that way.)

Here's to smart shopping,

Kelly Edwards
FreeShop.com.

To change your preferences (or any of the information you've given us), click here. To review our privacy policy, click here.

To unsubscribe from Club FreeShop, click below.
https://secure.freeshop.com/ProgramRemove.asp?Eml=GA@dnso.org