[ga] Last Chance for a Free Gift at the WWF!

Welcome to The Big Deal, an exclusive new offer
just for Club FreeShop members like you.

What’s The Big Deal today?

This is your last chance to get a free gift with
any purchase at WWFShopzone.com (free gift options
will appear on the last page of checkout, see
details below).
Free gift offer ends Nov. 30! You will also get $5
off all purchases of $50 or more (the discount will
appear in shopping cart).

Get your free gift and $5 off now, click the link
below:
http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

WWFShopzone.com has the world's largest selection of
official World Wrestling Federation t-shirts, hats,
athletic gear, music, videos, toys, accessories and
more from your favorite Superstars. Now you have the
perfect holiday gift for WWF fans!

To start shopping now at the WWF, click the link below:

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

Free Gift with Purchase Details. Choose your free gift
with any purchase now until November 30.  Choices of
Free Gifts on orders are:

Best of Survivor Series Video, Undertaker Holder/License
Plate, Rock Shut Up Juice Koozie, Ground Zero Video,
Kane Mask T-Shirt, DX Tank Top, Undertaker Bandanna,
The Rock's Bull Tattoo T-Shirt, Undertaker 666 Baseball
Jersey, Austin V-Neck Pullover Windshirt, and more.

To get your free gift now, click the link below:

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

Happy Holidays from all of us at WWF.com!

The Big Deal is a special mailing that spotlights
our latest and greatest offers and lets you know
about it first. Some of these offers aren’t available
anywhere else, even on our Web site!

For other great deals, be sure to visit FreeShop today!

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

Questions or comments? Just send
them to our Customer Support department at
ClubFreeShop@freeshop.com. Be sure to include
a topic in the subject line so we can address
your message as quickly as possible.

If you prefer to unsubscribe from The Big Deal,
click here:

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

This email was sent to: GA@DNSO.ORG