[ga] Free Food Catalogs--Shop at Home for Tasty Gifts

Welcome to the Club FreeShop Newsletter
CyberRebate This week's edition of Club FreeShop's newsletter is sponsored by CyberRebate, the Internet's hottest Rebate store! CyberRebate offers hundreds of brand name items that are FREE after rebate. From gifts to toys to housewares to you name it. Visit CyberRebate now at cyberrebate.com.
Find Great Food Gifts for Everyone on Your Holiday List

holy leaf
Delicious Gifts

Ambrosiawine.com
Request a California wine catalog and take $10 off a $40+ purchase. Order now

Stash Tea Catalog
With so many great gifts to choose from, tea for two won't be enough. Order now

The Olive Farm, LLC
Surprise someone on your list with pink olives or other delicacies. Order now

holiday un-rush tip of the day

You can get your shopping done in small bits of time that would otherwise be wasted. Throw a few catalogs in your bag and browse for gifts while waiting in the supermarket checkout line or at the doctor's office.

Order your free Stash Tea catalog. Treat yourself and your guests to exotic new flavors.
Order your free Stash Tea Catalog

Make Tasty Treats

British Cooking Tip from Emazing
For the holiday season, try the British treats featured in this free daily email. Order now

Recipe of the Day
It's easy to prepare a festive new dish when a chef sends free recipes and tips to your inbox. Order now

Taste Of Home
This magazine's filled with practical and delicious recipes. Get a risk-free trial. Order now

Order a catalog, and you may win a $500 shopping spree. For more free catalogs, visit www.FreeShop.com.

Forward this newsletter to a friend. Forward this newsletter to a friend.

Questions or comments?
Just send an email to our Customer Support department at ClubFreeShop@freeshop.com. Be sure to include a topic in the subject line so your message will be addressed more efficiently. (Please don't reply to this newsletter; we have no way to receive your message that way.)

Here's to smart shopping,

Kelly Edwards
FreeShop.com.

To change your preferences (or any of the information you've given us), click here. To review our privacy policy, click here.

To unsubscribe from Club FreeShop, click below.
https://secure.freeshop.com/ProgramRemove.asp?Eml=GA@dnso.org