Re: [ga] Appeal of William Walsh

Hello Roberto,

> I would therefore appreciate in the future avoiding bringing in the GA
> the internal matter of the IDNO

Provided that the other party also does not bring the IDNO into the GA
discussions.  If claims regarding the IDNO are made, it would have to
be deemed appropriate for a response to be made regarding those claims
and assertions.

The only way around that is to just declare the entire subject of the
IDNO as verboten and enforce any violation of that equally.

In other words, Roberto, I will not cease my refutation of claims made
here regarding the IDNO as long as those claims continue to be made.

If that means being sanctioned, then I will take those lumps in the
interests of free speech, and if necessary others have already offered
to post responses to IDNO related claims made during any banishment
period enforced on me as a result of refuting those claims.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com