[ga] Take a Free Five-Minute Fun Break

Welcome to the Club FreeShop Newsletter
Fantastic Fall Fun

Have fun with some turkey trivia and stock up on other diversions, then order free catalogs and make your holiday shopping easy this year.

Talking Turkey
Thanksgiving's coming, and that means turkey. Here's some trivia about the bird at the center of our most American feast:

Americans eat about 675 million pounds of turkey on Thanksgiving.

Neil Armstrong's and Edwin Aldrin's first meal on the moon was roasted turkey.

A cooked, dressed turkey weighing 86 pounds was recorded by Guiness in 1989.

Domestic turkeys can't fly. Wild turkeys, however, can reach flight speeds of 55 miles per hour.

People from California eat more turkey than people from any other state do.

Send Flowers this Fall

Teleflowers
Receive 15% off your next order at Teleflowers.com. Shop for Thanksgiving or buy bouquets for any occasion. Order now

thestore.adidas.com
Take a Fun Break

Cathy Comic Strip
Get Cathy by email every weekday. Order now

Stupid Quote of the Day
Order these prime examples of idiocy for your inbox. Order now

Connections
Save hundreds of dollars on entertainment. Risk-free trial. Order now

Pop Culture Challenge from Emazing
Test your knowledge as you peruse the trivia in this daily email. Order now

Official Crossword Puzzles
Try this magazine's fun crosswords for 90 days risk-free. Order now

red snow
Holiday Shop from Home

Jeannie's Kids Catalog
You'll find great gifts in this free catalog of imaginative toys. Order now

Mueller Sporting Goods
Shop Mueller's and get wholesale prices on pool and dart supplies. Order now

Brigade Quartermasters Action Gear Catalog
Prepare yourself with great stuff for all kinds of outdoor activities. Order now

Ebates
Buy your gifts. Get cash back! Choose from 400+ stores! Order now

Order one of these free catalogs, and you'll be entered to win a $500 shopping spree. Want more catalogs? Check out the great selection at Freeshop.com.

Forward this newsletter to a friend. Forward this newsletter to a friend.

Questions or comments?
Just send an email to our Customer Support department at ClubFreeShop@freeshop.com. Be sure to include a topic in the subject line so your message will be addressed more efficiently. (Please don't reply to this newsletter; we have no way to receive your message that way.)

Here's to smart shopping,

Kelly Edwards
FreeShop.com.

If you'd like to change your preferences (or any of the information you've given us), click here. To review our privacy policy, click here.

To unsubscribe from Club FreeShop, click below.
https://secure.freeshop.com/ProgramRemove.asp?Eml=GA@dnso.org