Re: [ga] DNSO General Assembly call to change seating rule

Kent,

In my opinion there's a huge difference between the postings in the
early days of the GA (the ones you define as being done by "lunatics")
and a debate on the legitimacy of extending the seating period of the
initial Directors.

I may agree on the fact that it will have no influence - I am not
expecting them to resign following this exchange of messages - but the
opinion of one of the ICANN bodies about what is internal life of ICANN
cannot be categorized at the same level of the traffic that was flooding
 the list one year ago.

Regards
Roberto