[ga] Re: ICANN - Independent Auditors' Report

Joe and all,

  KPMG might want to check the personal accounts of Joe Simms,
Mike Roberts, Esther Dyson, and Louis Touton.  It is very possible
that the $1,355,000 could be found among them.

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> "We were unable to obtain sufficient verifiable evidence supporting
> certain Country Code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) accounts receivable totaling
> $1,355,000 at June 30, 2000 or the related registry fee revenue, which is
> included in the change in net assets for the year then ended as described
> in note 2 to the financial statements; nor were we able to satisfy
> ourselves as to the adequacy of the allowance for doubtful accounts
> related to these receivables." KPMG
>
> http://www.icann.org/financials/financial-report-fye-30jun00-letter.htm
>
> --
> Joe Baptista
>
>                                         http://www.dot.god/
>                                         dot.GOD Hostmaster
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#