[ga] 8 All-New Free Offers - Check 'Em Out!

Welcome to the Club Freeshop Newsletter
Caribbean Vacation Planner!Free Caribbean Tourism Organization
Order your free Caribbean Vacation Planner! The Caribbean Vacation Planner is a free 176-page comprehensive guide to 25 Caribbean destinations. It includes information sights and attractions, sporting activities, food, festivals, and a calendar of events. Sign up for your free planner today!

Check Out Our Latest Free & Trial Offers.

You want to be the first to hear about the Net's latest free deals, right? Check out today's free offers -- all new as of 10/5/00! And talk about variety. There's everything from parenting tips... to travel values, holiday catalogs and more.

Expedia Travels MagazineOrder your Expedia Travels magazine free trial

New way to get free daily wisdom.

NewPositive Living Tip of the Day
Stay upbeat, with advice on positive living from Emazing's licensed counselor. Order now

NewParenting Tip of the Day
Get lots of helpful advice from Emazing on dealing with difficult parenting situations. Order now

NewFortune Cookie of the Day
Sign up for a free fortune cookie-style fortune -- no crumbs, no calories, just wisdom. Order now
New solutions for old problems - free.

NewE-Book Systems
Download free software to create fun, hassle free albums of your favorite pictures. Order now

NewSewing Tip of the Day
Let Emazing help you make clothes that fit, and make your clothes fit you better. Order now

Win a $500 Shopping Spree!
Each time you order a featured FreeShop catalog on our Web site, your name is automatically entered to win a $500 Shopping Spree. A new winner every week!
Enter to win now.

redsnow
Put your feet up & shop for fashion gifts.

NewCharles Tyrwhitt Shirts Catalog
Give the men on your list a new shirt -- choose classic, button-down & casual styles. Order now
NewMerlite Jewelry Catalog
Dazzle someone special with a gift of fine jewelry -- rings, earrings, bracelets & more. Order now

For hundreds of free catalogs, perfect for holiday gift shopping, visit FreeShop.com.

Questions or comments?
Just send an email to our Customer Support department at ClubFreeShop@freeshop.com. Be sure to include a topic in the subject line so your message will be addressed more efficiently. (Please don't reply to this newsletter; we have no way to receive your message that way.)

Here's to smart shopping,

Kelly Edwards
FreeShop.com, Inc.

If you'd like to change your preferences (or any of the information you've given us), click here.

To review our privacy policy, click here.

To unsubscribe from Club FreeShop, click below.
https://secure.freeshop.com/ProgramRemove.asp?Eml=GA@dnso.org

#37035