[ga] Free product reviews-Consumersdigest.com

Welcome to The Big Deal, an exclusive new offer
just for Club FreeShop members like you.

What’s The Big Deal today?

Consumers Digest Online has just launched a new
Web site!  This is now the easiest place to find
the products that suit your individual needs. Best
of all, everything is FREE, including expert product
reviews, buying advice, in-depth consumer articles,
and detailed side-by-side comparisons for any of the
site’s more than 65,000 brand-name products!
Click here to use Consumers Digest Online now.

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

Become a registered user of Consumers Digest Online
for a free and easy way to save product searches,
interesting articles, and track recall information
in your very own “My Library.” Click here to register
for FREE.

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

See the products that have been awarded
our prestigious “Best Buy” seal.
Click here to see Best Buys in digital cameras.

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

The Big Deal is a special mailing that spotlights
our latest and greatest offers and lets you know
about it first. Some of these offers aren’t available
anywhere else, even on our Web site!

For other great deals, be sure to visit FreeShop today!

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

Questions or comments? Just send
them to our Customer Support department at
ClubFreeShop@freeshop.com. Be sure to include
a topic in the subject line so we can address
your message as quickly as possible.

If you prefer to unsubscribe from The Big Deal,
click here:

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

This email was sent to: GA@DNSO.ORG