[ga] FreeShop Confirmation (No. 21037322)

Dear FreeShop Customer,

Thank you for joining Club FreeShop, but our records show that you are
already a Club member! You should be receiving our monthly email
newsletter about once every 2 weeks.  If it has been more than four weeks
since you first joined the Club and you have not received a newsletter,
please write to us at customerservice2@freeshop.com.

Thanks for visiting FreeShop!
Club FreeShop
FreeShop.com
95 South Jackson Street, Suite #300
Seattle, WA 98104
custserv@freeshop.com

Note: Should you see an attachment with this message, please ignore.

http://SlurpWebStakes.freeshop.com

You have received this email order confirmation as a result of the above
order placed with FreeShop. FreeShop respects your privacy. To learn more,
see  http://SlurpWebStakes.freeshop.com/redirect.asp?Content_ID=397.