[ga] Welcome to Webstakes.com!

Dear Webstakes.com New Member,

                Make Your First Win a BIG One!
    - Win $1000 in our Welcome 'n Win Instant Win Game -

As a special thank you for joining Webstakes.com recently, we've
created an instant win game exclusively for you.  Click below to
play the Welcome 'n Win Instant Win Game!  You could win $1000 or
one of 100 $100 gift certificates.

http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=23961
</a>

As a member of Webstakes.com, you are now eligible for a
chance to win our biggest and best prizes.  For example...

** Enter to Win a Chevy Venture **

Enter the Super Duper Family Trooper Sweepstakes for your chance to
win a Chevy Venture Warner Bros. Edition minivan featuring room for
seven, an overhead flip down LCD monitor, videocassette player and
a stereo.

http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=23962
</a>

Plus, you'll automatically receive a BONUS entry whenever you
enter to win ANY of our hundreds of HOT PRIZES!

Just click on the links below to enter for a chance to win the
following great prizes.  Your extra entries will automatically
be activated.

Enter to win...

An MP3 Player
http://home.webstakes.com/play/StartPage?PZID=8903
</a>

An Aiwa Stereo
http://home.webstakes.com/play/StartPage?PZID=8923
</a>

An eToys Gift Certificate
http://home.webstakes.com/play/StartPage?PZID=8949
</a>

Please pay a visit our featured sponsor -

 Enter to Win $1 Million at LUCKYSURF.COM - Fair and Square!

Sign-up today & PLAY LuckySurf.com daily for your chance to
win $1-Million! Because the most you can play is once a day,
everyone's odds are even!

http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=24542
</a>

Good luck - and remember, everyone's a winner at Webstakes.com!
Webstakes.com Customer Service
welcome@webstakes.com
http://www.webstakes.com

http://home.webstakes.com/play/HomePage?temp=1481&tb_id=1