[ga] FreeShop Confirmation (No. 20692821)

Welcome To Club FreeShop!

Thank you for joining our Club recently.  It's a great way to make the
offers come to you.  As a Club member, you'll receive:

-Exclusive FreeShop discounts, deals & specials
-The latest news about fun FreeShop contests & promotions
-Free & trial offers that we think match your interests

Check Out Our Member Favorites Below.  Browse.  Click.  Enjoy!

FREE CATALOGS

The Latest Fashions - in Sizes 14 & Up
The Just My Size catalog brings you intimates & hosiery in sizes up to
4X. Order one today at:
http://lookup.freeshop.com/logit.asp?Con=6209&IP_ID=97&Trk_ID=1692

Give Your Home a New Look
Order a Newport News Home catalog for effortless decorating at
affordable prices at:
http://lookup.freeshop.com/logit.asp?Con=5470&IP_ID=97&Trk_ID=1692

Watch Your Garden Flourish
Your free Etera catalog brings you the latest gardening news, tips and
products at:
http://lookup.freeshop.com/logit.asp?Con=6331&IP_ID=97&Trk_ID=1692

Decorating Ideas from Around the World
Get a HomeVisions catalog - discover décor items you want at prices
you'll love at:
http://lookup.freeshop.com/logit.asp?Con=3960&IP_ID=97&Trk_ID=1692

FREE E-MAIL NEWSLETTERS

Chuckle at Dumb Things People Say
Emazing's Stupid Quote of the Day puts gems of glaring stupidity in
your inbox. Order it today at:
http://lookup.freeshop.com/logit.asp?Con=7976&IP_ID=97&Trk_ID=1692

Keep Your Family Happy & Healthy
Serve them delicious recipes from TipWord's at Low-Fat Recipes Tip of
the Day:
http://lookup.freeshop.com/logit.asp?Con=6098&IP_ID=97&Trk_ID=1692

FREE DOWNLOAD

Speed Up Your Web Surfing
Get a NetSonic software download and watch your favorite sites appear
instantly at:
http://lookup.freeshop.com/logit.asp?Con=4613&IP_ID=97&Trk_ID=1692

MORE FREE STUFF

Win One Million Dollars
Go to LuckySurf.com and you could become a millionaire.  Try your
lucky daily at:
http://lookup.freeshop.com/logit.asp?Con=6542&IP_ID=97&Trk_ID=1692

Get up to 230 Minutes of Free Long Distance Calls
Go to TeleGea.com - get 30 free minutes.  Tell friends, get up to 200
more minutes at:
http://lookup.freeshop.com/logit.asp?Con=5639&IP_ID=97&Trk_ID=1692

Discover thousands of free and trial offers! Click here to visit
FreeShop.com at:
http://lookup.freeshop.com/logit.asp?Cat=17&IP_ID=97&Trk_ID=1692

We're delighted you've joined Club FreeShop.  Please enjoy your
membership!

Want to view or change your preferences?  Go to the Club Subscription
Center: http://lookup.freeshop.com/logit.asp?Con=6579&IP_ID=97&Trk_ID=1692
You can make changes at any time - it's easy.  Questions or
comments?  We'd love to hear from you.  Just send an e-mail to
CustServe@freeshop.com or write to us at:

		Club FreeShop
		C/o FreeShop.com
		95 South Jackson, Ste. 300
		Seattle, WA 98104

Find out how FreeShop protects your privacy. To learn more, see:
http://lookup.freeshop.com/logit.asp?Con=397&IP_ID=97&Trk_ID=1692