[ga] Censorship?

I posed the following two questions to the ICANN board.  Only the
second was posted.  I've also posted the same questions to the
icann-na list at icann-na@domain-owners.org.  Feel free to join the
list.  All the NA candidates have been invited.  The subscription/info
page is at http://domain-owners.org/mailman/listinfo/icann-na

BTW, this list will remain active beyond the elections to provide a
regional forum for a NA assembly of the at large stakeholders.

1. Would you support ICANN's adoption of those TLD's
which have been claimed via first use by existing
managers and which are already included in other public
root systems such as ORSC?  Examples: .NEWS, .BIZ, .WEB,
.MOV, .HOME, .MART, SEX, .HERE, etc., many of which have
been in use for several years.

2. Would you support inclusion of other roots' TLD's in
the ICANN default rootzone as are ccTLD's?

Leah Gallegos