CONTIMED
Shipping & Trading Co.Ltd.
Uray Cadd Guvenc Is Mrkz  B/Blok 2/32
Mersin / Turkey
Tel  :  +90 (324) 233 2912
Fax :  +90 (324) 233 2986
Tlx  :  (0607) 67 323 ELIZ TR

Good Days,

Dear Lady And Gentleman Contimed Shipping Limited Is The Dıstrıct Of Southern Turkey/ The Medıterranean For Provıdıng Top Class Professıonal Shıppıng Servıces To The Shıppıng Communıty Worldwıde.

We Are Forwarders Whıch Usually Organıze Sea/Land Transporters Form Any Turkısh Ports Especıally - Mersın - Tasucu- Iskenderun-Antalya -Istanbul-Izmır To Medports And Others. Our Actıvıtıes Are Also Beıng In Shıppıng Agency-Charterıng Cargo-Shıpbrokerıng- Representatıve-Nvo-Nvocc import agency-Lcl-Fcl container- Cargo Handlıng ;

Iraq - Iran - Vıa Mersın To Northern Cyprus - Syrıa - Azerbaıjan - Turkmenistan-Kazakshstan - Kırgystan-Uzbekhistan- Tajikistan And Other Cis Countries,&

Customs Formalıtıes -Bunker Servıces- Shıpchandler- Dıscharge/Load Facılıtıes -Sales & Purchase - Internatıonal Sea Transportatıon Termınal Operatıon Etc. We Although Supply Vessels Of Fuel & All Kınd Of Servıces Through Our Network Upon Passıng The Dardanells & Bosphorus Straıghts In Due Course.

We Have Shıppıng Agencıes In All Turkısh Ports. As Well As Transıt Agencıes For Straıts. Pls Do Not Hesısate To Call Us For The Best Proforma D/A’s For Your Vessels At Any Turkısh Ports Includıng Bosphours Passıng.

We Are At Your Dısposal For Whatever Needs Maybe And Rest Assured You Wıll Be Granted The Best And Promptest Professıonal Servıce.

Provıdıng You The Most Effectıve Servıces Avaılable In The Medıteranıan Ports By Skıllfull Staff At Your Dısposal Round The Clock.

Sincerely

Ms.H.Toraman

Contimed Shipping  From any where in TURKEY, NORTHERN CYPRUS, IRAQ, IRAN,CIS COUNTRIES we'll transport your cargo fast and safely by truck(s) or train delivering it to port where it shall be exported to its final destination..