[ga] Netsol drops 2.5 million domains from com zone

According to my dot.com report network solutions is dropping domains from
the com zone BIG TIME.

Today the com zone went from 14,357,874 domains on Tue Jun 27 to
11,807,351.  That's over 2.5 million domains just today.  Yesturday NSI
dropped 700,000 domains from the com zone file.

This is very significant.  I have never seen this many domains dropped
from the zone at any one time.  In fact it's so significant I've asked our
technical person to look into it and confirm the figures I'm getting -
just in case the program goofed.  As I said - this is very significant and
I would welcome a comment from NSOL as to why so many domains are being
dropped.  What's happening?

regards
Joe Baptista

                                        http://www.dot.god/