Re: [Fwd: [ga-full] RE: [ga] Voting rules, take 4]

Joop,

I too wrote an online polling/voting/comment gatering system, for the DNSO
before there was a DNSO or ICANN. I think several of us have atempted to
build and get folks to use such systems without much response.

I also did a bit of research into why folks never use our little automated
democracy machines or ADM ;-) It basicly comes down to user interface
issues, folks don't like to leave the "context" or user agent thay are in
(in this case the UA is the e-mail client.) Until we can demonstrate
support for both a web style and e-mail style UIs I doubt these voting
booths of ours will get much use.

-rick