[ga-full] Mild amusement, disgust at Measday.

> Behalf Of Mark Measday: Monday, June 19, 2000 4:00 AM

> I'd be interested for comments on the following partial note,
from all
> those who are Jeff Williams, those passing through a Jeff
> Williams phase
> and those still pretending not to be Jeff Williams. I apologise
for
> thinking aloud (again), sententiously and badly, but it is not
only

That's a rather long-winded praise for JW, altogether too
American literate for a native Suiss (much too faux Menken). The
urge to send should have been resisted with better results. Mark,
I am sorry that you suffer so. Take two asprin, three cold
showers, one sweat-lodge session, and don't call me in the
morning. Large amounts of peyote may actually get you started
seeing reality again. Alternatively, you are suffering from
altitude sickness, the lack of oxygen is begining to effect your
brain. It is time to move to near sea-level before the damage
becomes permanent. Then again, you could move to Quray, CO, and
continue life in a blissful oxygen deprived state. You would be
watered regularly. There is ample peyote, for the occasional dose
of reality.