[ga-full] Re: [ga] Re: Voting procedure

Joop and all assembly members,

  I tend to agree with Joop on this.  It seems that the SELECTIVE
CENSORSHIP as well Roberto's fraudulent post seem to indicate
a systemic problem with proper management of the DNSO GA and the
DNSO itself as well.

Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 18:57 9/06/00 +0200, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
> >Folks,
> >
> >If I remember correctly, we were about to discuss the voting procedures.
> >

> >May I repeat the question: "Shall we publish the procedure 'as is' and
> >go to an approval thereof, or do we need further discussion?".
> >
> >See reference below.
> >

> >>The initial proposal, from HTA, is in the archives at:
> >>http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc04/msg00304.html
> >>
> >>It was later amended following some concerns (please refer to the
> >>archives), as follows:
> >>http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc04/msg00309.html
> >>

> I would like to see some discussion, if only to prove that the GA list can
> still function as a discussion list.
>
> --Joop Teernstra LL.M.--
> the Cyberspace Association,
> the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
> http://www.idno.org

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#