[ga-full] eCircles: Join us at "ICANN At-Large Members"!

Title: eCircles E-mail
eCircles logo
Hello ga@dnso.org,

Comment on the ICANN at-Large members constituency. Tasks, other than critical analysis of the executive, might be to determine whether AI techniques can be used to usefully model, predict and interpret the group dynamics of such membership groupings with particular respect to both consensus-driven and leadership-driven models and whether such an approach represents a useful intellectual addition to the 'self-interest', and 'real-politik' models of free social governance. Consideration will also be given, should interest be sufficient, to the question of the perceptuality of power sources within the units examined, as to whether the same structural phenomena may receive differing interpretation from different groups, leading to irreconciliable schismata. It is suggested that Robert's rules apply as to limitations of the universe of civil discourse. A first stage is to discover, by whetever means available, whether an elected representative, qua representative, is thereby di! ! squalified from passing the basic Turing test. A second problem is the application of game theory techniques to group development models.

To visit "ICANN At-Large Members", click the button below. I hope you'll join me there!

Respond to Invitation

Feel free to check out the other things in our eCircle and add some stuff of your own.

- Mark

P.S. Please save this e-mail in case you need to refer to it again.

eCircles is the simple, private way for friends and family to stay in touch,
coordinate activities, and share information. http://www.ecircles.com