[ga-full] Re: [ga] Re: Voting procedure

This is the lovely Dr. Baptista posing as Roberto Gato to bypass the
censorship in the GA.

On Fri, 9 Jun 2000, Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> Folks,
>
> If I remember correctly, we were about to discuss the voting procedures.
>
> May I repeat the question: "Shall we publish the procedure 'as is' and
> go to an approval thereof, or do we need further discussion?".

I feel Roberto that this requires a considerable amount of
discussion.  Let us not forget thet you and Harold intentionally committed
fraud in the former GA elections.

So I feel it is critical to the discussions that this illegal activity be
comprehensively debated.

Regards
Joe Baptista

Joe Baptista