[ga-full] Re: Voting procedure [Was: Re: [ga] List Rule(s) Proposal: Disorderly Words] (fwd)

Hello Mark,

MM> Harald, in view of the previous correspondence concerning list rules and
MM> posting rights,
MM> can we hope you authenticate the right Roberto, please?

MM> A casual glance at the headers seems to indicate the source of this
MM> forgery is
MM> the same as that of the Roberto.Gaetano@iaea.org, which I had always
MM> assumed
MM> was not only the real Roberto Gaetano, or at least the instances of the
MM> man
MM> of that name met at the conventions, and also the same as
MM> Roberto.Gaetano@etsi.fr,
MM> although ETSI say he doesn't work there, and Roberto.Gaetano@hotmail.com
MM> and
MM> Roberto.Gaetano@voila.fr. However, I defer to your superior
MM> understanding of
MM> these matters.

MM> I think it is important to know whether any of these are impostors or
MM> not,
MM> particularly from the point of view of the archived correspondence. My
MM> understanding of the current state of the list rules is that this is
MM> your
MM> responsibility alone, and no application can be made to list members in
MM> case of
MM> suspension of posting rights or other sanction. I am not suggesting that
MM> posting
MM> rights for Roberto.Gaetano@xyz.eu be suspended, merely that the
MM> credibility of his
MM> posts for all except a technical elite is irretrievably damaged until
MM> such positive
MM> authentication is made, and as such it should be done as immediately as
MM> possible
MM> for his benefit.

Learn how to read email headers, Mark.

        by dnso.dnso.org (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.1) with SMTP id KAA04524
        for ga@dnso.org; Thu, 8 Jun 2000 10:13:38 +0200 (MET DST)

It clearly originated from a place in Canada which, surprisingly, is
in very close proximity to the person guilty of the extensive forgery
of posts on this forum in the not too distant past.  (Sarcasm
intended)

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com