[ga-full] Dr. Baptista's fireside chats with the extraterrestrials

Announcing my new conference.

Dr. Baptista's fireside chats with the extraterrestrials
or howto setup your own tld and bypass ICANN

Over the last few days - and as a result of a discussion on opensrs
concerning the recent addition to tld space - dot.GOD - I have been
approached by many people on howto setup your own tld.  I have decided to
hold classes concerning this topic.  The lesson plan will be general in
nature and will include setting up basic registry operations as well as
dns politics.  I personally feel that people exist out there who can run
tld's - it's about time they joined the party.

So if you too are interested in setting up your own tld, give me a dingle
and i'll put you on our class list.

I should point out that this is not a free for all discussion list.  I
will be the only one in charge.  You will not see the class
communications to myself - but you will see my replies to the individual
class members.  From time to time a I may reply using realaudio - when I
don't feel like typing.

This list will have only one purpose - to educate tld registrars and
increase the number of tlds in the namespace pool.  An educated person is
my biggest weapon against ICANN.

regards
Joe Baptista

dot.GOD Hostmaster