[ga-full] Re: dot.GOD - the latest

On Thu, 1 Jun 2000, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> At 17:14 31.05.2000 -0400, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
>
> >Our current stats:
> >
> >            6,865 Domains registered and validated
> >            1,108 Domain holders
>
> Average squat factor 6.2.

No Harald - we don't have any squat factor.  That is an ICANN definition
which has only served to give ICANN a black eye and put us in good
standing with the users.

We have no squat factor at dot.GOD, just people in need of
domains.  That's the key factor ICANN has missed out on.  And thank.god
for that.

> Any distribution stats on number of domains per registrant?

Yes - next time round well compile stats on the distribution.

Regards
Joe Baptista