[ga-full] Re: This is an Open Letter to the ICANN Board.

Harald:

I did not ask you for any response.  Feel free to express your opinion any
way you want.  My letter is a notice to the board.  You've had your chance
- and you blew it by censoring the GA and  knowingly subjecting the GA
vote to electoral fraud along with Mr. Gato.

Your efforts were rewarded in Cairo when the GA was publically exposed and
criticized for censorship and had it's hands duly slapped.  The world now
knows the GA of the DNSO is no better then the frauds who run it.  The
list for all intents and purposes is dead.

And in closing - I can say with absolute confidence that non of it could
of been possible with you and Mr. Gato.

So my advise is - sit back and enjoy the fame.

Regards
Joe Baptista