[ga-full] Re: [ga] Comments on WG B report.

Dear Name Council members:

This is Myung-koo Kang who are organizing a non-commercial group, Korean
Internet Forum since Icann started. Postponing the deadline is crucial for our
group and some other South Korean NGOs to elaborate and discuss the issue. The
Korea Internet Forum(KIF) had started the campaign for the icann at-large
membership last week of April. Ninty-nine percent of commercial and
non-commercial groups had really hard time to understand what Icann is. Now
KIF asked them to post their opinion on the Working Group B report. If the Name
Concil wants to have different voices, i think the deadline has to be
postponed.

Best regards,

myung-koo Kang

Professor and Chair