[ga-full] Re: Finally - the Christians have arrived, was Re: Christ IS Risen!

"!Dr. Joe Baptista" wrote:

> Alexander:
> Welcome to ICANN's NCDNHC.  For a history of ICANN and info on why it is
> against god and everything else good with the world - please reference the
> following URL.
>
>         http://www.cookreport.com/icannoverall.shtml
>
> I advocate the creation of family value top level domains.  If you are not
> aware may I advise the domain name system can be used to creat a porn free
> christian or family values internet.  No more need to filter content,
> control of content can be put in the hands of christian communities.

Would they control content for NON-CHRISTIAN communities too?
Wawa

Wawa A. Ngenge (Ph.D), National Coordinator, SDNP Cameroon
B.P. 836, Yaounde, Cameroon (for Official Mail)
B.P. 30655 Biyem Assi, Yaounde, Cameroon (for Private Mail)
Tel/Fax: (237) 222182
wangenge@sdncmr.undp.org; www.sdnp.undp.org/sdncmr/wawa.htm
"Pipes for People: The Key to Sustainable Development:"