[ga-full] Re: www.tv domains Auction? (fwd)

some entertainment ..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:43:29 -0700
From: Alan DeRossett <alan@digitalstarlight.com>
To: discuss-list@opensrs.org
Subject: Re: www.tv domains Auction?

We have a TradeMark on a name and would like to register it in the TLD
.TV However it looks like IDEA LABS thinks they can Auction our
TradeMark out from under us.
The Auction scripts they use do not display any tracking information as
to who might be bidding on our TradeMarked Name execpt for username.Has
this little Country sold out to a company in Pasedena California. that
is willfully violating trademark law.

Alan DeRossett
Digital Starlight Communications Inc.