[ga-full] Re: [IFWP] Re: [Nc-tlds] Opinion from China regarding new gTLD. (fwd)

Joe and all,

  I also have to agree with both your potential scenario and Dave
Crockers comments here as well.  But I somehow doubt that
China will in the end block all gTLD (DNS Entirely) and will
modify their tendency for pull business practices to some expectable
level, eventually or risk being segregated by their own hand.

Joe Baptista wrote:

> [...]

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894