[ga-full] Re: [IFWP] DNSO participation (Was: Re: Interpol issue)

Greg:

Richard has made it very clear to you that he will not participate in this
farce called the DNSO.  The DNSO voice is in desparate need of voices to
rationalize thier farce - and Richard has no intention of lending his name
or support to the DNSO farce

Now - why am I denied participation in WG-C.  I attempted to subscribe -
got back a notice the listadmin had to approve me - and have heard nothing
else since then.  Deal with that.

Regards
Joe baptista