[ga-full] Re: [ga] Our buddy Jonathan Cohen gets some press

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Andy Gardner wrote:

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/000410-000004.html
>
> And just who was he referring to when he says "dissidents who were
> known in some cases to have received financial support for attendance
> at meetings from NSI"

That's just Cohen farting the same old ICANN FUD.  The dissidents he
reffers to are Sexton and friends.  Unfortunately it's just propaganda
FUD.

I suggest Cohen think of the children in Fort Lauderdale and what he's
going to say to his maker some day.

Regards
Joe Baptista