[ga-full] Voting regimes

Once we've got a GA membership, we've got to decide about how the GA votes.

I'd suggest keeping things simple, for now:

- The chair approves a ballot to be sent to the membership.
   The typical amount of time given to reply to a vote is one week.
- In the case of a yes-or-no decision, the majority wins.
- In the case where the question is a rule change, the number of votes
   cast must be at least half of the membership.

The idea behind the last one is that if most of the membership doesn't like
a result, they can request a new ballot. But a change of rules may close this
option, so it should be more difficult to do that.

Once we're active, we can fiddle with rules to our hearts' content; this
should be enough to get us off the ground.

                   Harald
Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no