[ga-full] RE: [ga] Older Registrations

At 08:46 AM 4/3/00 -0700, Christopher Ambler wrote:
>a link has been provided, it's your turn to back up your

Pointing someone to an organizational homepage is not a way of
substantiating a claim of specific content.

Even better is that a search of the cited pages only contains positive
statements about Strawn and the IAHC.

Try again.

At 10:23 AM 4/3/00 -0700, Christopher Ambler wrote:
>I remember something my brother told me after being
>released from the hospital for x-rays when members of
>the opposing football team had flattened him quite
>severely. I asked him, "hey, are you planning to get back
>at them?" He said, "No, they lost the game."

It would have been helpful if you had remembered that anecdote before
making the false claim about NSF disavowel.

d/

=-=-=-=-=
Dave Crocker  <dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
Brandenburg Consulting  <www.brandenburg.com>
Tel: +1.408.246.8253,  Fax: +1.408.273.6464
675 Spruce Drive,  Sunnyvale, CA 94086 USA