[ga-full] Re: [ga] Older Registrations

All the while Dave ignores the request for him to do the same. Because
he cannot.

Dave, the link was to the FNC, which had all of the information you're
looking for. I also invite you to take a look at Mr. Strawn's postings,
which held that he was speaking for himself and not NSF. Furthermore,
NSF has never endorsed his participation. You implied otherwise.

Please provide that evidence.

I will wager $100 that Dave never does. Any takers?

--
Christopher Ambler
chris@the.web