[ga-full] Re: Transfers: A bit of an explanation

Your on the ball here.  Your lawyer friend was reffering to the equity
laws in Canada which govern the proceedure in small claims courts there.

Just out of curiousity - which in small claims court jurisdiction is
tucows or open SRS located.  Does anyone from opensrs know?  According to
a domain search opensrs is located at #901 70 Dixfield in Toronto but the
contract shows them at 5415 Dundas Street West - both addresses are west
of the don river which divides the general courts jurisdiction.

In any case - the main problem is you'd need a real yahoo who either lives
in TO and wants to pay the bucks to make it happen.  Small Claims is about
$70 to start an action.  Or someone willing to pay the paralegals to
represent them.  Would it be worth the value of the domain $10.00.

I'd love to see it happen.  Could be a rude awakening for ICANN and
opensrs.

Regards
Joe