[ga-full] Re: [ga] About GA membership again......

Roeland and all assembly members,

  Well stated Roeland.  It should be realized again that ICANN
through it's Board has specifically stated that they do not want
or like individual representation.  This to me indicates clearly that
ICANN will do anything it can to thwart such representation.

Roeland M. J. Meyer wrote:

> [...]

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894