[ga-full] Fw: ADNS NEWSLETTER: ASLAN SERVER VISIBILITY JUMPS BY 54%

Title: FW: ADNS NEWSLETTER: ASLAN SERVER VISIBILITY JUMPS BY 54%

AGN Domain Name Service Newsletter
http://www.adns.net
April 1, 2000

1. Visibility of ORSC Top-Level domains jumps 54% in March
2. Banner Advertising Campaign Launches April 1.
3. And the April 2000 FreeBee Special Is....
4. Support aDNS Education: Please Visit and Shop at Our Sponsor's Websites
5. The.Earth - The Improvements Keep Coming

<<**>>
VISIBILITY OF ORSC TOP-LEVEL DOMAINS JUMPS 54% IN MARCH

The results are in and they show that the number of hits on ADNS's
root server / resolver ASLAN.OPEN-RSC.ORG jumped in March to 530,634 hits
compared to 353,000 in February. This is an increase of over 54%.

Whats more amazing is that the number of unique computers using our root
server jumped by 288%. This means that our advertising campaign is working.

Haven't registered that EARTH/USA or Z domain yet? Better get it before
someone else does.

<<**>>
BANNER ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN LAUNCHES APRIL 1

ADNS is launching a significant banner advertising campaign on INTERNET.COM
INTERNET.COM runs a number of developer-oriented websites such as
WEBDEVELOPER.COM. These sites are geared to webmasters and site managers -
just the kind of folks who would be interested in new domains.

Check out INTERNET.COM for a lot of interesting information on web development
technology.

<<**>>
AND THE APRIL FREEBEE SPECIAL IS...

This month's Freebee Special is
        ENGLAND.EARTH
And the date is:
        Wednesday April 5, 2000 between 6AM and 7AM Eastern Time

What is this Freebee Special? Each month, ADNS offers free domain registration
free DNS service and free webhosting for one year to all people registering
a domain in a particular subsection of one of our top-level domains, provided
that they agree to develop public content for that domain and to promote
alternative DNS.

The free offer is only valid for a particular time period and the registrant
must develope and maintain public content on their site for the entire year.
There are other rules. See the Freebee Special link on the ADNS site.

<<**>>
SUPPORT ALTERNATIVE DNS EDUCATION: VISIT AND SHOP AT OUR SPONSOR'S WEBSITES

You may have noticed some banner ads appearing on the ADNS website as well
as THE.EARTH. Every time you click on one of these ads and visit these
merchants, and every time you buy something from them, a percentage of the
sale goes to Alternative DNS Education. ADNS will use all of these proceeds
to purchase advertising to enlighten both web surfers.

The more you visit and shop, the more people will become educated about
alternative DNS and the more hits your alternative DNS website will get.

<<**>>
THE.EARTH - THE IMPROVEMENTS KEEP COMING

ADNS operates the first Alternative DNS web portal in the world. Located
at http://The.EARTH, this site is only accessible if your machine can see
the entire web via alternative root servers.

Last month, we separated the content into individual pages: US News, World
News, Science and Technology, Lifestyle, Health, Sports and Environment.

This month, we are going to continue adding dynamic content and links to
hundreds of sites around the world. We will also work on improving the site
layout to increase usability.

The.EARTH will soon host a special page with nothing but links to alternative
DNS websites. If you would like a link to your site placed on THE.EARTH,
send e-mail to info@ADNS.NET with the details.

This is the earthusaz mailing list operated by AGN Domain Name
Service Inc. (http://www.adns.net). To be removed from the list,
send e-mail to info@adns.net. To post to the list, send e-mail
to earthusaz@adns.net