[ga-full] Swedish gov interferes

FYI,
The Swedish government will on Monday release a report suggesting new
rules for the administration of domain names under .se as well as detailed
changes of the registrations process and regulations thereof.

This will be done although new regulations are released this (same)
Monday. These new regulations are since long released by the
self-regulatory body  of .se.

We won't know in detail what changes the government is planning or how it
will enforce them in practice (by force, compulsory purchase order or just
an order). I'll keep you posted if you're interested.

Regards,

Mikael
Disclaimer: I've been working with the regulations that now will be
changed by the Swedish government and I'm strongly opposed to
governmental intervention in this case.