[ga-full] RE: [ga] About GA membership again......

In this particulat case, what you want is only available via FOIA request
against the NSF, or DOC/NTIA. Do you want to foot the bill?

As far as ORSC files go, I have my own copies. How can they be slanted? At
the time, no particular weight was given to the data.