Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:20:48 -0500
From: The Commissioner <fcc@shitpissfuckcuntcocksuckermotherfuckertits.com>
To: !dr.baptista <baptista@vrx.net>
Subject: International Transmission of Obscene and Politically Inflammatory
    Information

Dr. Baptista,

It is our job at the FCC to manage a wide and ever expanding number of
policies relating to electronic communication.  Your recent efforts to
disrupt the ICANN address by Egyptian officials do not make our job any
easier.  In particular, we closely inspected a wide variety of assholes in
Cairo, and we still can't figure out which one it was.  If that was your
idea of a joke, it is not appreciated, as we have a limited budget for
lubricants and finger cots.

Sincerely,
The Commissioner
fcc@shitpissfuckcuntcocksuckermotherfuckertits.com