[ga-full] Re: [ga] Older registrations

Simon and all assembly members,

  Simon again is essentially correct here as well.  Dave Crocker along with
Kent Crispin and a few others often attempt to engage in revisionist
history making and than deny any involvement in what actually took place.
Jon Postel figured this out early on.  As he also did with Don Heath as well
later and was very distraught about it.  So much so that I believe it affected
his health and was a factor in his early death.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894