[ga-full] Re: About .eu - Was: Re: [ga] Meeting on the creation of .EU TLD

All assembly members,

  Although .EU may be very similar to a ccTLD, it is not one.  Therefore
WXW's comments/questions are very relevant here in the context he gave
them.  Hence, ICANN is in a crack here as they have neglected or put
off serious consideration for freely introduced gTLD's.

William X. Walsh wrote:

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894