[ga-full] RE: About .eu - Was: Re: [ga] Meeting on the creation of .EU TLD

Harald:

Can you explain to me what this horseshit is all about?

I am still unable to post to the ga list.  Sure I can post to the ga-full,
but then anyone can.  I have been unable to post to the ga-rules and I'm
holding you responsible for that.

As you can see, your assistant Mr. Walsh is now slimming me again in the
ga-rules and being unable to post - i can't defend myself.

When Jeff called you people in control of the GA horseshitter - I think he
was being rather kind.

Regards
Joe Baptista